✓ Please read the warranty terms and conditions before proceeding with this page.
ONLINE RMA procedure:
Old school RMA procedure:
STEP 01: Submit Return Merchandise Authorization Request Form
Please "download" the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request form to your desktop first before filling in all the information.
- Please include a copy of your proof of purchase. The exclusion of the proof of purchase may disqualify you from obtaining warranty service or delay service. Please send us a copy of your proof of purchase and keep the original proof of purchase for your records.
- Please review our warranty policy via the following link: By accepting the Return Authorization Letter, you agree with RMA terms and conditions stated in this link: http://www.HobbywingDirect.com/pages/rma
- Send claimed unit(s) ONLY**. (no battery, or other items including accessories) to the following address for review: **Please note, we can not be held liable for the return of any items except the authorized item.
- Our repair service dept. will try their best to repair or decide to replace the unit completely. If the unit is determined "non-defective" or was purchased from a non-authorized dealer, the user is responsible for a repair/ replacement fee along with a shipping & handling fee.
- Obtain a tracking number and reply to your original RMA claim message. We won't be held responsible for a lost or damaged item caused by a carrier. (eg. USPS, UPS, FedEx)
Once received by our North American repair facility, your unit will be considered an active repair. The ETA for repairs is approximately 3-5 business days from the date it is checked in by our facility. On that day, you will be emailed.
Once your unit has been checked in, and you can use your Ticket Number to check the status of your RMA here:
(you need to log in with the email you used to contact our service originally)
Non Warranty Service:
If you have purchased HW product outside of the Authorized Dealer Network, we are more than happy to help you. However, these products will be deemed non-warranty service. We will provide you the estimate after our technician's review. Buyer must submit RMA request form and send the product along with a copy of the original receipt, or we suggest you to return it to the original store. HOBBYWING North America| will not reimburse shipping for items sent in. HOBBYWING North America is not responsible for lost or stolen items once they are in the possession of the shipping company.
Terms & Conditions:
HOBBYWING's obligation for defective product shall be limited to repair or replace (at HOBBYWING’s sole discretion) the defective product free of charge if HOBBYWING determines the product failed due to defects in material and workmanship. Buyer is responsible for shipment to HOBBYWING and bears all costs and risks associated with this transportation.
If no defect is found after inspection (“Non Defective”) or the item is not qualified under warranty conditions, HOBBYWING shall charge Buyer for return shipment and a minimum repair or replacement fee.
Buyer is required to provide the evidence of the date that a product was delivered (e.g. the proof of the purchase) and "a valid product label" to verify warranty (comes with the product box).