Electronic Power Switch - all purpose
True Protection - ONE OF A KIND
This Electronic Power Switch features multiple functions like battery capacity indication, low-voltage indication, over-current protection, short-circuit protection and thermal protection; it can control the ON/OFF of current flow to the receiver, and it is operated by only one button, this helped to solve problems like bad contact caused by vibration or oxidation of contacts conventional mechanical switches have. The waterproof design makes it applicable for all weather conditions.
Web BIRD SPECIAL - $29.99
Function as Electronic Power Switch
- Lipo Mode / NiMH mode selection.
- Low Voltage Indication for Lipo Mode
- Battery capacity indicator
Genuine HW EPS has the following additional features.
- Thermal / Overheat protection:
- When the internal temperature of the electric switch goes above 100℃ (212 ℉) for about 2 seconds, the electronic power switch will enter the thermal protection mode. It will send a warning signal by LED indicator "☆☆☆, ☆☆☆, ☆☆☆"
- Over-current / Short-circuit protection
- Trigger condition of the over-current protection: The current is between 20~39Amp and that lasts for about 500m
- Trigger condition of the short-circuit protection: The current is over 40Amp and that lasts for about 500μs.
When the over-current/short-circuit protection is activated, the electronic switch will automatically CUT OFF the output and enter the protection; and the POWER LED will blink RED in this way “☆☆, ☆☆, ☆☆”.
- Battery polarity reversal protection: Note: It works when no load is connected to the switch.
- Battery Type: LiPo / LiFe / NiMH;
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo / 2S LiFe / 5S NiMH;
- Max. Current: 12A;
- Size: 26.5mm x 19.7mm x 10.5mm (L*W*H);
- Weight: 7.5g
- (Note: It only works when no load is connected to the switch).
MANUFACTURE LIMITED WARRANTY available through authorized dealers
Product purchased from Hong Kong retailers, ebay discount stores deems non-warranty in North America
Related products / references
You may also like