Refurbished XERUN 120A V3.1 ESC - Black
This product is unavailable
Free Shipping | MSRP $232.50
HOBBYWING Certified Refurbished Products
- 2014 Edition - Pre-soldered with all black high quality wiring and latest firmware
- New package design* - may find minor scratch(s) on the package
- Quality products/ incredibly great prices
- Stringent refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by HOBBYWING Manufacture Limited Warranty
- Supplies are limited
- All in One. Up to ten profiles can be stored in the memory and imported or exported easily. Factory pre-set profiles include: Blinky mode, Modify Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, Offroad mode, Drift mode, and Crawler mode.
- Built-in Electronic Switch, long life and high reliability. Also saves space on the chassis.
- Aluminum Upper and Bottom Cases with optional colors, give better heat dissipation and allow higher current.
- External Programming Port (EPP) is easy to connect and also is a power port for additional fan.
- Advanced Dynamic Timing technology provides more customization possibilities for the highest level competitions.
- Precise throttle and brake control: setting of drag brake and brake strength has more options, new punch and brake rate control functions, and throttle and brake curves through the PC client.
- Integrated Data logger records the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM. Use LCD Programming box to check easily in the pit.
- Multi Protection Functions make running safe with ESC and Motor overheating protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Professional LCD Program Box and USB Link Software
- New USB LINK Software graphic interface provides extra parameters for advanced settings.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
|Current||Continuous: 120A, Burst: 760A|
|Input * Note #1||4-9 cell NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo|
|Built-in BEC||6V@3A (linear mode)|
|Motor Supported||Sensored and sensorless brushless motor|
|Suitable Motor||With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH
1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
With 3 LiPo or 7-9 NiMH
1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
|Suitable Car||1/10,1/12 all competitions
1/10,1/8 rock crawler
|Size||37.5mm(L) * 31mm(W) * 29.5mm(H), excludes wire connectors
37.5mm(L) * 37mm(W) * 29.5mm(H), includes wire connectors
|Weight||42g (without wire / cooling fan)|
* Note #1
For 4-6 cell NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo, the standard cooling fan does not need to be changed.
For 7-9 cell NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to12V high voltage fan.
You may also like
$83.50 From $40.99