XeRun 3660 G2 sensored motor
"THE BEST MOTOR FOR 4WD SCT, Monster truck, Mini 8"
World First Full time sensored mode -
Turbo Timing Technology
The most advanced hall sensor system
- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in chip for making the motor be easily identified by HOBBYWING ESCs. When pairing it with an HW sensored ESC (i.e. XR8 SCT/Plus), the motor can work in the “sensored” mode at all times with great output linearity after the identification. The Turbo timing is allowed to be activated for higher output.
- Magnetic ring mounted on the rotor protects the motor from signal interference and guarantees its super stability in the “sensored” mode.
- With the mechanical timing adjustable from 20 degrees to 40 degrees, users are able to have different output power.
- Turbine design implemented by the rotor accelerates the internal air circulation and reduces heat.
- Rebuildable design (partially rebuild-able) and a screw-less motor case for easy routine maintenance effectively prolong the motor life and raise the motor efficiency.
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- New-style “U” solder tabs at the bottom of the motor for easy soldering and wiring.
Xerun 3660 sensored brushless motor
Motor Dimension: Φ=36mm (1.417in) L=62(2.44in)
|KV (no Load)||3200 Kv||3600 Kv||4300 Kv|
|No Load Current (A)||3.7||4.1||4.7|
|Shaft dia. (mm)||5||5||5|
|Shaft length (mm)||17||17||17|
|Weight||218g (7.69oz)||214g (7.55oz)||218g (7.69oz)|
► The “Maximum Output Power” is measured with 7.4V input voltage and ESC at ZERO timing. This parameter is neither the “maximum input power” nor the “rating power”, it is calculated by “RPM x Torque / 9550”. Because each factory runs a different testing platform, the above data may vary. ► Max Amp is the “Current at Max Output Power” It is a guide used for selecting the suitable power system (ESC, Motor, Gear ratio, etc.) If the actual input current of the power system is bigger than the peak parameter stated in the above table, this means that the power system settings/configuration is over its peak (or in other words, “overloaded”.) ► The “KV” is measured without any load on the motor and ESC at ZERO timing. Do NOT run the motor without load for long periods of time (1 minute), otherwise the motor may overheat.
- 1/8 mini competition
- 1/10 2WD/4WD short course truck
- 1/10 Truggy/ Monster Pro Race
- Best match with XR8 SCT Pro ESC
Manufacturer limited warranty Information
- Never leave this product unsupervised when it is powered on.
- Ensure all wires and connections are well insulated before connecting the motor to related devices, as short circuit will damage your motor.
- Please strictly follow the A-A, B-B and C-C wiring order when connecting an ESC to the motor. • Never allow this product to come in contact with water, oil, fuel or other electroconductive liquids. If this happens, stop the use of your product immediately and let it dry carefully.
- Read through the manuals of all power devices and chassis and ensure the power configuration is rational before using this unit.
- Never hit full throttle before installing the pinion, as high-speed rotation may cause damage to the motor in circumstances of no load.
- Ensure all devices are well connected, in order to prevent poor connection that may cause your vehicle to lose control or other unpredictable issues such as damage to the device.
- Stop using the motor when its shell temperature exceeds 100℃/212℉; otherwise, the rotor may be demagnetized and cause irreversible damage to your motor.
What in box?
- 1x Xerun 3652SD motor
- 2x sensor wires (80mm / 120mm)
- 1x pinion gear
- 1 set of factory premium grade wires
- XR SCT Pro ESC
- COMBO (ESC + Motor) - coming soon
- Xerun 3652 SD motor
- Factory hall sensor cable
- see all xerun motors