XERUN STOCK Spec v3.1 ESC
This product is unavailable
★★★★★| FREE SHIPPING available
2X LIGHTER yet..BLACK Edition
2X as POWERFUL
FOR STOCK Spec Races
For 1/10, 1/12 Car, (1/8 Rock Crawler)
ROAR approved for ROAR SPEC racing!
- Zero timing firmware for ROAR SPORTMAN races and other fair races.
- Supercharged firmwarev(with turbo timing) for SUPER STOCK competitions.
- Light weight heat-sink and cases are most suitable for STOCK class races.
All in One. Up to ten profiles can be stored in the memory and imported or exported easily.
Factory pre-set profiles include:Blinky mode, Modify Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, Off-road mode, Drift mode, and Crawler mode.
- Built-in Electronic Switch, long life, and high reliability saves space on the chassis.
- External Programming Port (EPP) is easy to connect and functions as a power port for an additional fan.
- Advanced Dynamic Timing technology provides more customization possibilities for the highest level competitions.
- Precise throttle and brake control, more options in setting of drag brake and brake strength, new punch and brake rate control functions, and throttle and brake curves through the PC client.
- Integrated Data logger can record the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM. LCD Programming box can be used to check data easily in the pits.
- Multi Protection Functions makes running your ESC safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Wifi Express programming module, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
(Note: XERUN V3.0 ESC ONLY works with the new version of the USB Link Software: the version no earlier than V3.0_Beta_120401)
- New USB LINK Software graphic interface provides extra parameters for advanced settings.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro races when using “Crawler” working mode.
|Xerun 120A V3.1 ESC||Xerun STOCK Spec ESC|
|Input * Note #1||4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd
|Built-in BEC||6V@3A (linear mode)||6V@3A (linear mode)|
|Resistance||0.0003 Ohm||0.0003 Ohm|
|Motor Supported||Sensored and sensorless brushless motors|
|Suitable Motor||With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH
1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH
1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH
1/10 on-road: >=4.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
With 3 Lipo* or 7-9 NiMH
1/10 on-road: >=6.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
|Suitable Car||1/10,1/12 all competitions
1/10,1/8 rock crawler
|Size||37.5mm(L) * 31mm(W) * 29.5mm(H)
/ 37mm(W) includes wire connectors
|37.5mm(L) * 31mm(W) * 32mm(H)|
(w/o wires, cooling fan)
|* Note #1
For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan must be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
Highly Recommended Accessories:
You may also like