XERUN 3656 sensored Motor for 1/10 Off Road vechicle
This product is unavailable
"THE BEST MOTOR FOR 4WD SCT"
Up to 15% More Power
20% More Light Weight
22% More Compact!
- Xerun 3656 SD Motor, 3400kv, 4000kv, 4700kv.
- Sensor motor has the best control feeling and best performance.
- Compared with XERUN-3672SD motor, XERUN-3656SD has 4 poles rotor, it has bigger torque, higher efficiency and larger power, best for 1/10 scale 4WD SCT.
- XERUN-3672SD is 2 pole 3 slots motor, compliant with international pro racers' rule.
- High quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- High quality bearings
- The "U" shape connectors are easily for soldering
XERUN Series Sensored Brushless Motor for 1/10th
|KV (no Load)||3400 Kv||4000 Kv||4700 Kv|
|No Load Current (A)||3.80||5.10||5.90|
|Max. Output Power*||450W||470W||490W|
|Length w/o Shaft (mm)||56||56||56|
|Shaft dia. (mm)||5||5||5|
|Shaft length (mm)||18||18||18|
► The “Maximum Output Power” is measured with 7.4V input voltage and ESC at ZERO timing. This parameter is neither the “maximum input power” nor the “rating power”, it is calculated by “RPM x Torque / 9550”. Because each factory runs a different testing platform, the above data may vary.
► Max Amp is the “Current at Max Output Power” It is a guide used for selecting the suitable power system (ESC, Motor, Gear ratio, etc.) If the actual input current of the power system is bigger than the peak parameter stated in the above table, this means that the power system settings/configuration is over its peak (or in other words, “overloaded”.)
► The “KV” is measured without any load on the motor and ESC at ZERO timing. Do NOT run the motor without load for long periods of time (1 minute), otherwise the motor may overheat.
Manufacture limited warranty Information
Can't see the video? Visit here.
Save $$$ with COMBO (ESC + Motor + Pinion gears + Program box)