XRotor 30A BLHeli-S Dshot600 for Drone Racing (2-4S)
Starting from $12.49
Oneshot125, Oneshot42, MultiShot DShot150/300/600,
Timing, Motor Rotation
- FPVs with 150-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- EMF8BB2 chip for great performance, 48MHz.
- BLHeli-S open-source program implemented in the ESC supports all BLHeli-S functions like ESC programming and firmware upgrade via the throttle control signal cable.
- Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Compatible with the latest DShot150/300/600 (throttle signal) mode as well.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes a flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight controllers and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz in “Regular”signal-receiving mode.
- ESC + Motor combo available
- Official warranty products in North America* (see warranty terms and conditions to protect your investment from non-authorized stores)
|LiPo Power input||2-4S||2-4S||2-4S|
|firmware||BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5||BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.3||BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.3|
* Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside.
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeli Suite
- input wires - 18AWG-100mm* (Red/Black)
- output wires - no
- DEO - supported
- Throttle Range Calibration - Supported
Stick Programming:, DEO, Throttle Range Calibration, Mode, Timing adjustment
Best pair with
BLHeli official website：https://github.com/bitdump/BLHeli
This BLHeli ESC Firmware：A-H-50 Rev：16.3