The USB LINK SOFTWARE is a PC program working together with the LCD Program Box, it has the following functions:
1.1 Precisely sets the programmable items of the ESC.
1.2 Upgrades the firmware of the ESC.
1.3 Upgrades the firmware of the Professional LCD Program Box.
1.4 Analyses the "Governor mode" parameters for RC helicopter
(This is the function of a subprogram named "Speed Calculator")
2. Software Versions
The Version 3.2 is suitable for the following ESC:
- XERUN Series Car ESC (Version 2.0/2.1/3.0/3.1 and later)
- EZRUN Series Car ESC (Version 2.0 and later)
- PLATINUM Series helicopter/airplane ESC
Improvements in the Hobbywing USB Link Software V3.2 vs. V3.1
1.Database is updated to the latest Verison 121204, includes new firmware for XERUN-120A-V3.1 and XERUN-Justock ESC.
2.Remove the software bug in V3.1: The error occurs when importing and exporting the Punch Rate data.
3.Improve the adjustment of Boost Slope to let the setting process easier.
4.Remove the software bug in V3.1: The 8 options of the Brake Force programmable item in the enhanced firmware for the XERUN-Justock ESC cannot be displayed or set by the software.
DOWNLOAD THE USB LINK SOFTWARE
>> Hobbywing_USB_Link_V3.2_setup_121204.rar (MS Windows Version)
Some users cannot download the file of “USB LINK SOFTWARE” in the browser, in such a case, please follow the operations below:
1. Move the cursor at the red characters linked to the file.
2. Right click the mouse, select “Save target as...” in the floating menu.
3. Select the suitable file director to save the USB LINK SOFTWARE file in your PC.
When installing the USB Link Software in Windows Vista and Windows 7, please follow the operations below:
1. Unpack the RAR file.
3. Right click the "Hobbywing_USB_Link_******.exe" file, then left click on "Run as Administrator".