Built-for Drone Racing
- Super Small & Light architecture
- F396 48MHz MCU
- Premium MOSFETs (Toshiba MOSFETs for 20A &35A ESCs, Fairchild MOSFETs for 30A ESCs)
- Ceramic capacitors
- 3-in-1 drive ICs, 3-ounce copper
- Ultra high efficiency & rapid response - 4 layers of PCBs and other quality components guarantees less heat.
- BLHeli Firmware Ready - Users can flash or upgrade the BLHeli firmware via the signal cable (on ESCs), and program 4 ESCs simultaneously after connecting their flight controller to the BLHeliSuite software if the flight controller uses the CleanFlight firmware
Damped Light Mode & OneShot125 Mode Supported
Damped light mode improves the motor retardation and allows
users to brake the FPV drones more efficiently. Active-freewheeling
technology improves driving efficiency, flight time and heat
- Support OneShot125 high speed throttle
signal and regular throttle signal (within 500Hz) modes.
#DroneRacing #HOBBYWING, #OneShot125,