- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 120MHz for excellent performance.
- The third generation BLHeli_32 code can support up to 128KHz PWM output frequency, which can be compatible with more motors.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
||Xrotor FPV 30x30 ESC G2
||Xrotor FPV 30x30 ESC G1
||15g / 52x42x6.6mm
- Applications: 130-300mm FPVs
- input wires: 12AWG-130mm factory installed (Red/Black)
- Output wires: Solder tabs
- Input Connectors: XT60(w/ Wires Soldered on)
- Out connectors: No
- Programmering: BLHeliSuite32
- Multi-supports: Supported: DEO, Stick programming, Throttle Range Calibration, Onshot125 / 42 modes, Dshot150/300/600/1200, Timing, Motor Rotation.
Manual Download > XRotor FPV 65A G2 ESC (4in1).pdf
Manual Download > Xrotor FPV 60A ESC.pdf
Product brochure: >XRotor_FPV_G2_ESC_4in1_65A_Leafiet_ENs.pdf