- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (Not included in the packaging box, purchase separately) is applicable to different situations.
- A separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or OTA Programmer to the ESC.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving & braking forces (of the motors).
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail-safe (throttle signal loss protection), reverse polarity protection (the external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or OTA Programmer (item sold separately).
* The external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs. For full protection, recommend using HOBBYWING SMT-MLCC capacitor banks (purchase separately)
||XR10 PRO ESC - G2S
Elite (30112617) | Stealth (30112613)
||1/10th Touring car & Buggy racing, 1/10th drift car & F1
||2S LiPo/4-6S Cell NiMH
||BEC voltage of 5-7.4V
|Wires & Connectors
||Standard: 12AWG 200mm
Elite edition: 13AWG 200mm (30112617)
||LCD program box
OTA programmer (available through Firmware update)
||LCD Program box via USB software (PC only)
OTA (iOS / Android)
|Size & Weight
||37.5x30.9x32.5mm (w/Fan&Fan Shroud)
|Weight (w/ wires)
||90g | 88g (Elite)
|Motor spec recommendation*
2S LiPo/6S NiMH:
(Touring Car) T≥4.5T, (Buggy) T≥5.5T
* Recommended T counts are only applicable with the standard 3650/540size (*3 slot-2 pole) motors when ESCs are in Blinky mode